PIPETEST AUSTRALIA QUALITY POLICY
PIPETEST AUSTRLIA aims to become a premier provider of material testing services through high quality scientific methods and exceptional customer service.
The PIPETEST AUSTRALIA laboratory is NATA accredited with worldwide recognition.
NATA is Australia’s foremost organisation responsible for the accreditation of laboratories, inspection bodies, calibration services, producers of reference materials and proficiency testing scheme providers throughout Australia.
• Accreditation builds credibility. Credibility builds confidence. These two factors are critical for creating the conditions in which consumers, business and government can work together.
• Accreditation recognizes credible and competent organizations that perform the testing and inspection activities for those products and services. It gives consumers the assurance they need to make safe, healthy and reliable choices.
PIPETEST AUSTRALIA has implemented a Quality Management System (QM01) the meets the requirements of ISO 17025-2013.
The purpose of the QM01 document is to ensure that the company.
1. Meets or exceeds the requirements and expectations of its customers in regards to quality.
2. Continuously monitors, measures and improves customer satisfaction in regards to quality.
3. Continuously monitors, measures and improves its own performance in quality.
4. Client integrity and confidentiality must be followed at all times.
The PIPETEST Laboratory quality manual is designed to assist with identification, interaction, control, monitoring, analysis and improvement of all key business processes.
Through meeting these objectives, PIPETEST AUSTRALIA seeks to manage the effective implementation of its laboratory testing and quality services it to provide to customers.
Meeting these standards is the responsibility of all personnel working in the company and all personnel working in the laboratory must be familiar with all company documentation and implement these policies and procedure at all time while working.